Friday 15 February 2013

Some progress on Diligence

Whew! I haven't been near the computer in days. To use a North East saying, "My head's been in the shed."

Anyway, here is a pic of Diligence so far.

I really like the birds in this sampler.  What am I saying?  I like birds in any sampler.


The flowers look good too.



I'm not sure how much stitching I'll get done in the next few days.  An internet friend of my son is visiting from Kentucky for three weeks.

It turns out he is allergic to dust. This is unfortunate since I am allergic to dusting (and many other forms of housework)!!

So it looks like the next few days will be spent in a mammoth cleaning session and my son has gone off to Manchester with his Dad and step-mum.  Curses!! 

Still, let's have a Pollyanna moment. I'm glad I will get the spring-cleaning done before spring arrives.

Spare a thought for me!!

Anne

1 comment:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I've seen how good the progress has been this week. It is spurring me on toick mi e ip again. Love the birds! Irene xxx